Thursday, June 11, 2009

This was after Jake's baby blessing. From left to right, Amy, Laura, Reanna, Jake, Jeremy.




Here's the newest addition to our family...Jake!




Jake again.




Another picture of Jake.




Jake's sisters love to hold him! left to right: Reanna, Jake, Laura.





This was after I went snow skiing and forgot to wear sunblock. Laura is 2 years old on the left and Reanna is 4 on the right. We are getting ready to sleep on our trampoline for the very first time. They are so excited. They have their sleeping bag backpacks on and armed with flashlights.

2 comments:

  1. Those children of yours are so beautiful!!! And I think it was pretty tricky of you to send that "family info" spread sheet as a disguised way of telling us all you started a blog! Tricky tricky! But it makes me feel like a really smart person that I figured it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on already, you know I expect a post a day.

    Just kidding.

    But here I am again...

    ReplyDelete